Imagine actually being able to USE the top of your dresser again for something OTHER than storing piles of random makeup.
Picture a bathroom no longer buried under bottles of moisturizer, yes!
If you’re approaching critical makeup mass — if you can no longer put off the inevitable — then I hope this morning’s 12 More Makeup Storage Ideas can help.
- Heard of Japonesque before? This often-overlooked company has been making cases to help pros store their cosmetics for years.
- Cutie Makeup Bag: Like good men, good makeup bags are hard to find, so when you DO find a good one, hold on tight!
- Makeup Storage Using Everyday Items: Organizing your growing makeup collection may not be as tough as you thought. You may already have everything you need sitting around the house. Silverware organizer, anyone?
- Don’t Refuse to Reuse: Here’s an eco-friendly guide that suggests giving used household items new jobs as makeup storage accessories.
- 24 Lipstick Acrylic Organizer: While slightly mind blowing, this incredibly useful contraption can hold a whopping 24 tubes of lipstick!
- Chill Out about Storing Your Makeup: It may be the last place you’d expect to find your makeup, but chew on this: refrigerating cosmetics will extend their shelf life once they’ve been opened.
- How to Choose the Right Makeup Bag: This guide walks you through finding the right (i.e. cute and helpful) makeup bag. Nice!
- Hanging Travel Makeup Bag: I have one of these and love it to death. Mine rolls up like a sleeping bag for travel, but once in my hotel room I hang it on the back of the bathroom door where I can get to the contents in a flash. I. Love. It.
- It’s All About the Lipstick: Daunted by your loose collection of lipsticks for your pretty pout? Check out this organizer, and get on the road to makeup recovery!
- Makeup Organization 101: Caring for Your Cosmetics: Here’s a little food for thought that type A personalities may appreciate: organize your cosmetics by category.
- Clean Up Your Beauty Routine: This guide to makeup storage shows how to tell if the contents of your makeup bag have expired.
- Makeup Spring Cleaning: Spring is a time for renewal. Make a fresh start, and get on top of your cosmetics collection with some of these simple tips.
Your friendly neighborhood addict,
P.S. If you’re new here, thank you for visiting. Makeup and Beauty Blog is a makeup blog with daily product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and the random shenanigans of a crazy cat lady/makeup enthusiast named Karen (that’s me!).