I think the best holiday gifts are the ones you’re tempted to buy for yourself, so if you happen to “accidentally” keep a few things that were originally meant to be gifts for peeps on your list, well, far be it from me to deny you some fabulous holiday beauty booty. 🙂
From stocking stuffers to full-on luxury treats, I’ve rounded up my faves below for friends, family, frenemies and, let’s get real — yourself.
- MAC Mini Pigments, $10 — Technically, these aren’t under $10, but they’re close. Has anyone in the history of all MAC-kind ever finished an entire jar of MAC Pigment, ever? These minis should last
youyour gift recipient a long time, and they don’t cost an arm and a leg. Try Blue-Brown or Tan!
- Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipsticks, $9 — These long-lasting, pigmented liquid lippies are usually $18 each but are 50% off right now.
- Topshop Bunny Veil Headband, $9.99 — For your glam friend who’s all about the extras and/or doesn’t leave the house without some form of animal accessory on her person. I’d actually love this for myself, even though I have no idea where I’d wear it.
- OPI Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag, $9 — This set’s marked down from $18. What a steal for two full-sized bottles and a bag. OPI has one of the longest lasting lacquer formulas around, and that red and deep plum would look good all year long.
- MAC Mini Lipglass Kit, $10 — This adorable stocking stuffer comes with three minis.
- Ardell Mini Faves Lash Lookbook + Duo, $10 — Ardell does bad-@ss budget lashes that look luxurious and feel comfy, too! This kit has three pairs.
- OPI Love OPI XOXO 4 Pc Mini Set, $7.35 — OK, so, sometimes I have trubs painting my paws with mini polishes, but I could make it work for this price. Originally $14.50, this set comes with a red, black, dark purple and charcoal in OPI’s signature long-wearing formula.
- 3 Pack of EOS Hand Lotion, $5.97 — These cute and non-greasy EOS hand lotions easily fit into a purse or pocket. I know because I went through a phase where I was stashing them everywhere.
- Soap & Glory Hand & Foot Gift Set, $7.99 — I almost just wrote “Hoof & Foot Gift Set…” 🙂 But don’t worry, this hydrating set for hands and feet is for people. Not horses.
- Kristin Ess Signature Shampoo + Signature Hair Conditioner Set, $10 — Yo. So this lady cuts L.C.’s (as in Lauren Conrad’s) hair, and her aesthetic is on point. I haven’t tried these products yet, but I REALLY, REALLY WANT to based on the chic packaging alone. If someone gifted this to me, I’d assume it was from Nordstrom or SpaceNK.
- Kristin Ess Reconstructive Moisture Mask + Leave-In Conditioner Set, $10 — Another snazzy looking Kristin Ess hair set.