Good morning, my friend! Rise and shine, morning glory! I see signs of spring around these parts! I know we’re still a ways away, but just think — pretty soon the trees will be filled with lush, green leaves and pink and white flowers. This year the Lady Sanctuary is gonna be LIT! LOL. 😃
This weekend we’re celebrating Coywolf’s 5th birthday. It’s actually March 2, but we’re doing a few things this weekend to celebrate. The festivities kick off today with a small outdoor get-together with a couple of the children from the neighborhood with cupcakes and pizza. The two children are brothers (4 and 6) that Connor plays with all the time, and I’m hoping that even though it’ll just be a few socially distant kids and a low-key party, Connor will really enjoy it.
Truth be told, way back before 2019, I originally envisioned Connor’s fifth birthday would be a Disney princess blowout at Disneyland, but ya know, pandemic times. We gotta adapt.
After the party today, the fun continues tomorrow when we spend the day with her uncle outdoors at the San Francisco Zoo! 🦁🐘🐧
Anywho, that’s what’s going on here. What are you up to?
- BECCA is going out of business.
- Bright, dewy undereyes? Yes, please!
- These entrepreneurs show that science can be smart and stylish.
- My makeup spirit animal Sir John predicts these three beauty trends will be big.
- Fun fact for your next trivia night: hair embroidery used to be a thing.
- NOOOOOOO! Caroline Hirons says she’s leaving YouTube!
- Typology is a minimalist French brand to keep on your radar (side note: I just put a crap ton of stuff in my cart).
- Allegedly this is how to make your cat use a freaking litter mat. Um, good luck with that!
- This may be the world’s oldest pet cemetery.
LOVE this whole look
I’ve had this on repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat… 😁
Note to self
Yet again, NOTE TO SELF
Have a great weekend!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,