Well, not really, but they are hella small. The dainty little pans contain 0.04 ounces of product.
There are five different finishes among the 30 shades.
- Ultra Suede — a completely flat matte with no pearl
- Suede — a demi-matte with subtle pearl particles
- Sateen — a lustrous pearl with a glowing sheen
- Vinyl — a high-shine metallic chrome
- Paillette — a sequined, glittery pearl
Each single looks like a mini TF eyeshadow quad, but when you open it up, there’s a tiny little mirror and one pan of eyeshadow inside.
I’ve been playing with four of them, and every time I pull one out I think, wow, why don’t all eyeshadows blend like this?
I wish all eyeshadows blended as well as matte taupe Vertigo (an Ultra Suede shade) and demi-matte Videotape (Suede finish). They’re pigmented, buttery, and they just won’t skip. They’ll blend on top of anything flawlessly.