This post is sponsored by Revlon® at Walgreens, and I received product samples and compensation for my time and effort creating it. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are always my own. @Walgreens #WalgreensMascaraDay #sponsored
Raise your martini ? glass! Or your wine ? glass! Or your favorite cat lady ??☕ mug!!!
As you can tell, your beverage container doesn’t matter as long as you’ve got something to enthusiastically thrust upward when we say, “CHEERS!!!” on #WalgreensMascaraDay this Sunday, April 30th at Walgreens stores nationwide.
Get your lashes ready, because there will be a BOGO 50% off any Revlon® product to create a new lash look. If you’ve dreamed of having luscious lashes (um…who hasn’t dreamed of having luscious lashes?), tell Siri to set a reminder.
Revlon® mascaras do WORK. They have a whole slew of specialty formulas for lengthening, lifting, volumizing (is that a word?) and separating, so basically whatever lash look your heart desires.
You can ramp up your lash game with a tube like my affordable favorite Revlon Dramatic Definition™ Mascara, which does errrrrthing (gives a bold, clump-free look), but any makeup lover worth the salt around the rim of her margarita knows that it’s more fun to layer multiple mascaras together to cook up a mascara cocktail. I do it all the time, and Revlon® mascaras are purr-fect for it.
Your Quick-Start Guide to Revlon® Mascaras
- Revlon Ultimate All-In-One™ Mascara (the tube with the red cap) — The mini, hollow core brush deposits this easy-to-layer formula for thicker, longer, lifted lashes. Available in non-waterproof and waterproof shades of Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown.
- Revlon Ultra Volume™ Mascara (hot pink cap) — For massive, volumized lashes without clumps, comb the Lash Plumping triple grooved brush from lash roots to tips. Available in non-waterproof Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown, and waterproof Blackest Black.
- Revlon Super Length™ Mascara (green cap) — This mascara’s all about lush length, and has a tapered tip to reach even the smallest inner and outer corner lashes. Available in non-waterproof Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown, and waterproof Blackest Black.
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnified™ Mascara (blue cap) — For high shine and mega volume and length, coat your lashes with this black fiber formula. Available in non-waterproof Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown, and waterproof Blackest Black.
- Revlon Dramatic Definition™ Mascara (purple cap) — A bold mascara for definition and separation that builds without clumping. Available in non-waterproof Blackest Black, Black and Blackened Brown, and waterproof Blackest Black.
On that note, it’s time for Mascara Mixology! ??– and here are three of my favorite Revlon® mascara “recipes” to wear with different eye makeup looks.
LASH LOOK #1: Faux False Lashes and Sexy Smoky Eyes