Think about the phrase “bee-stung lips” for a second. LIKE, REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Literally sounds like the worst thing to ever happen to anyone. I was stung by a bee on my bicep when I was eight, and I still remember, with much clarity, the feeling of a million hot needles pinching my skin. To this day whenever a bee enters my peripheral vision I walk a little faster and mutter under my breath, “Bees can smell fear. No fear. No Fear. NO FEAR!”
Well. MAC’s new line of plumping lipsticks (and a plumping gloss) will not inflict any deep mental scars. At least I hope that’s the case?! I’m sitting here wearing the shade Smooth Going and my mouth is pretty tingly. Not a four-alarm status sting but I definitely feel like I’m alive.
Plenty of Pout Plumping Lipstick creates full, bee-stung lips while laying down sheer, creamy colour. An invigorating ginger root complex volumizes lips immediately, while avocadin and other potent oils moisturize and smooth. Plenty of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss packs the same power with a side of clear, balmy shine. Layer it over Plenty of Pout Plumping Lipstick to erase lip lines for a fresh, pumped-up pout!
Plenty of Pout Plumping Lipsticks ($21 each) and Plumping Lip Gloss ($18.50)
Available now online and at select MAC counters for a limited time
- Pout and About: bright tangerine
- Extra Kissable: creamy salmon pink
- Ample Chic: creamy strawberry pink
- Extra-Luscious: mid-tone creamy berry pink
- Crazy Lush: bright cherry red
- Lovemaker: berry wine
- Kiss & Cuddle: soft yellow nude
- So Swell: mid-tone cool brown
- Smooth Going: bright peachy pink
- Nicer Than Nice: soft, warm pink
- Plenty of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss: sheer light pink
See anything ya like so far?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,