All aboard! The cosmetics captains at Cargo aimed to take us on a trip with their new spring 2011 collection, and I like the destination.
I took a long, leisurely look at the six piece collection today (aren’t the pouches cute?) and absolutely love the travel theme. Most of the color products lean warm, and I think they work well with my yellow undertones. If you like the way you look in warmer shades, you might like them too.
For what it’s worth, don’t miss the Voyages Safari collection/kit. I was surprised by how great the products looked on both darker and lighter skin tones.
Now I just need someplace to go! 🙂
The entire collection includes
Four cute kits with special Voyages packaging…
- Voyages Gloss Collection ($32 for five mini glosses with a sheer finish and a non-sticky texture)
- Voyages Bronzing Collection ($25 for a bronzer in Medium and a kabuki brush; exclusive to Sephora counters inside JCPenney stores)
- Voyages Water Resistant Collection ($25 for a full-size Water Resistant Bronzer and a mini Better-than-Waterproof Mascara; exclusive to Ulta stores)
- Voyages Safari Collection ($34; contains one full-size eyeshadow duo, blush in Coral Beach and eye pencil in Khaki, and mini versions of CARGO’s lip gloss in Serengeti and Triple Action Mascara)
Other travel necessities…
- JetLag Concealer ($32; available in two shades)
- Mascara-Mascara! ($20; comes with travel-size versions of four bestselling CARGO mascaras)
CARGO Voyages Spring Collection
Voyages Safari Collection