What the world needs now is 1) love, sweet love; 2) free pumpkin spice lattes (I finally had my first one of the season yesterday, and it was so good that I felt myself float out of my body and fly toward the sun, OMG!); and 3) more lady-dates.
You know what a lady-date is, right? It’s when you go out with a friend — ideally, someone who likes makeup as much as you do — for coffee, snacks or what have you, and then, ya know, if you happen to wander into someplace where lipsticks and eyeshadows are available for perusal…so be it. 🙂
I went on one a couple weekends ago with my friend Marisol. We had acai bowls, then paid homage to our homeland, also known as Ulta.
Here are the things that came home with me that day.
It was mostly a nail-centric visit, because my nails have been very crabby lately (they’ve been splitting, boo), with a sprinkling of skin care and body care, and a dash of makeup for good measure.
- Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green Tea + Bamboo Strength, $8.99
- OPI Top Coat, $9.50
- OPI Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops, $13.50
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipcolor in Toast of New York, $7.99
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipcolor in Rum Raisin, $7.99
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Firming Body Moisturizer, $18
- Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil, $7.99
As always, thank you again for watching.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,