Good luck to you (and good luck to me) exercising self-restraint at the Sephora VIB sale, which we’re in the midst of now. If you’re in the mood to treat yo’self, here are some skin care, makeup and hair products I love and can wholeheartedly recommend.
- Sephora’s Spring Bonus sale starts on April 13 for members of its Beauty Insider rewards program.
- VIB Rouge members will get 15% off their entire purchase on April 13 – April 16 and April 20 – April 23.
- VIB members will get 15% off on April 20 – April 23, when Insiders will get 10% as well.
- Gift sets are a great way to get the most bang for your buck during the sale, since they are already good value before they are discounted.
- Customers are limited to one Dyson product and three Drunk Elephant products per purchase; products from the online-exclusive brand The Ordinary are not available as part of the sale.
- Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips — takes E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G off
- Kate Somerville Anti-Bac Clearing Lotion — LOVE 💖 OF MY LIFE
- Caudalie Vine Body Butter and Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream — for the driest of the dry skinned
- AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel — helped clear up a bad breakout a few years back
- All the stuff from Clarins that I love — the Toning Lotion with Chamomile, Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs, Instant Eye Makeup Remover and Tonic Body Treatment Oil
- Urban Decay Cannonball Waterproof Mascara — I’ve been wearing this off and on for six years (!) and still love it for the length, separation and curl
- Awesome neutral palettes — Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Palette and Viseart Neutral Palette
- Hourglass Arch Brow — all that and a bag of salt and vinegar chips!
- Hourglass Brilliant Nude Blush — natural-looking cheeks
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer — fantastic for covering dark circles and skin imperfections, and the coverage looks legit natural
- Make Up For Ever Mist + Fix — an underrated, IMO, and awesome setting spray
- NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder –set the MUFE concealer with this
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Color Paint Shadow in L-54 — gorgeous on its own for 10-minute makeup, but it also layers really well with Tartelette In Bloom and the Viseart Neutral Palette
- Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow & Liner in Violet — an unsung hero of the purple liner world
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base — best of the best!
- Liquid liner loves — Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen and Clinique Pretty Easy Pen
- DRYBAR Double Standard Cleansing + Conditioning Foam — Shower. Staple.
- ghd Curve Soft Curl Curling Iron — $$$ expensive but worth every penny if you curl your hair often
- ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand — not necessary…but it’s fun if you have the $ and have long hair
Are you doing any damage this time around? If you are, what are you looking for? Oh, and let me know if you have any questions about any of these recs.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,