We’ve had a stretch of unseasonably warm weather here in the Bay Area, but this morning started off overcast and gloomy. To brighten up my Monday, I did this blue and green eye with MAC Parrot and Sprout.
I didn’t feel like going all crazy with the blending, so to keep it simple I limited myself to just three eyeshadow colors. If you’re new to makeup, this would be a super easy look to try! Please ask if you have any questions about reproducing it yourself. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll track down someone who does.
- MAC Ochre Style on the browbone
- MAC Sprout on the inner half of the eyelid and just barely into the crease
- MAC Parrot on the outer half of the eyelid and slightly into the crease
- MAC Indigo Eye Pencil on the outer 2/3 of the lid and on the upper waterline
- MAC Powersurge Eye Pencil on the lower waterline
If the blue and green together are a lil’ too much color for you, you can try the look using neutral pairs. I have a feeling gold and brown or pink and brown on the lid and a neutral shade like MAC Shroom on the browbone would look awfully pretty.