New in Beauty
Last night I lulled myself to sleep web surfing some of my favorite beauty destinations (Zzzzz…). Here are some of the beauty news, previews and occasional reviews that crossed my e-path.
- Oh, you flatter me! All three of you new Josie Maran blushes ($20) are just plain pretty.
- Better than a cup of coffee!? Blasphemy! Just because it contains caffeine doesn’t mean the DuWop Flight Stick ($28) is more potent than java, but DuWop does say the product hydrates, protects and perks up skin.
- The $21 Anastasia Cooling Eye Brightener is a creamy serum that allegedly cools, tones, softens and de-puffs the delicate skin around your eyes.
- For $250, the pink No!No! Hair 8800 better remove every bit of body and facial hair PAINLESSLY. That’s all I’m sayin’…
- How cute does this Green & Spring Relaxing Travel Set ($38) look??
- DuWop says their blue-ish Clear Revolution Shimmering Self-Tanner ($30) will make you glow overnight.
- T3 reporting for duty, sir! The $99 T3 Volumize Short Hair Styler is under direct orders to add volume to short hairstyles.
- Estee Lauder says their Advanced Night Repair Eye ($50) uses something called “chronolux technology” to repair the skin around the eye area
- Anti-aging lip balm? Tell me more… Kinerase Ultimate Volume Lip Conditioner SPF 20 ($28) supposedly hydrates and plumps puckers for glossy-full, youthful lips
- Chantecaille Protection Naturelle ($65) contains a combination of natural sunscreens that shouldn’t leave a chalky residue.
- Like warm cocoa, Philosophy’s The Big Skinny Exfoliating Scrub ($20) smells…like warm cocoa! 🙂
- MAC To The Beach is now available online
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,