New in Beauty
- The $20 Smashbox Lip Blush Palette comes with four vibrant, moisturizing lip shades in a sleek lucite compact
- You could go nuts (ha ha!) over Philosophy’s Going Coconuts Bath & Shower Gel Trio ($30)
- They’re baa-aaack! It’s THE RETURN OF THE LIPSTICK/GLOSS HYBRIDS! Check out these Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupte Sheer Gloss Sticks ($30)
- DuWop’s Angel Washes ($27) tint cheeks, lips and eyes with sheer, shimmery pink, peach and gold
- This hot pink Sephora Collection 2-in-1 Kabuki Flex Brush ($26) is HOT!
- Givenchy Very Irresistible fans, limited edition Summer Vibrations ($54) has notes of sea spray, fruit, rose and frangipani
- I’m strangely drawn to Sephora’s Precision Pore Cleansing Pads ($5)
- Fekkai’s got a new dry shampoo called Au Naturel ($23)
- Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara ($29) claims it won’t uproot many lashes when it’s being removed
- Bobbi Brown brought four new shades of her Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow ($22 each) home for summer — Moonstone (light green), Surf (light blue), Opal (a netural) and Pink Oyster (light pink)
- Doesn’t the Lancaster Carrousel Kaleidescope Palette ($38) look a lot like a spider web?
- Hmm… I’m intrigued by Sonia Kashuk’s new Brightening Powder ($10)
- Good to know: Select Flirt! mascaras ($10-12) are on sale at Kohl’s
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,