New in Beauty
- Got a BFF with a birthday coming? Chloe’s Specialty Set ($110) might be a cute (albeit extravagant) gift
- Smashbox’s Brow Tech Trio ($24) comes with two shades of brow powder and the wax to set it
- Also from Smashbox: Precision Concealer Brush #5 ($20), Tapered Shadow Brush #7 ($24) and Face & Cheek Brush #2 ($48)
- Xen-Tan Absolute Luxe ($56) says their time-release formula will give you the darkest tan you’ve ever had, and it’ll do it in one quick application
- Trish McEvoy maxed out the makeup in her Irresistible Collection Python Petite Makeup Planner ($95)
- MAC Liberty of London’s up for grabs online at Nordstrom and Bloomingdale’s
- WANTS IT! Sonia Kashuk’s Black Tools Large Kabuki Brush ($20)
- Has anyone tried Boots Botanics Lip Gloss ($8) yet?
- Perricone MD claims their No Foundation Foundation ($50) is the world’s first anti-aging translucent foundation
- Origins says their Youthtopia SPF 15 Foundation ($26.50) lifts and tightens. Great, because I need both, LOL! 🙂
Rise and shine, morning glories! It’s downright freezing here today, brrr… A layer of shimmery ice is covering everything outside, which means Tabs may have to wait a while to get his walk on.
Hope you have an awesome day today. Let me know what you’re up to.
One down, four to go! 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,