New in Beauty
- OMG, I DIE! The new Tokidoki makeup line ($5-42) is now on sale at Sephora, and it’s really frickin’ cute!
- The end times are nigh! Now there’s a Butt Lift in a Box ($99)
- I’m not sure how I feel about the cork packaging, but I do like the colors in Sonia Kashuk’s Spring Awakenings Eye/Lip Palette ($17)…
- Get Clean with this portable, three-piece Pencil Perfume Set ($30)
- Sephora says their Tricks of the Trade Perfecting Lash Primer ($14) increases the volume and length of lashes while conditioning witih a pro-vitamin B5-enriched formula
- I might tree-eet myself to Korres’ Quercetin & Oak Treatment ($50). They say it fights wrinkles and controls oil
- Could the name for Rexaline’s Hydra-Dose Hyper-Hydrating Skin Densifying Anti-Wrinkle Cream ($59) be any longer?
- Lighter, summery versions of fragrance faves are starting to pop up! I wanna sniff Ralph Lauren Summer Romance ($78), CK One Summer ($44) and Eternity Summer ($54)
- The products in the Ouidad Krly Kids line ($12-15) are — surprise! — made for kids with curly hair
- Sonia Kashuk’s Retractable Silver Face Brush ($15) comes with foundation and powder brush heads for gals on the go
- Ulta’s carrying a new makeup line called LA Splash
- L’Oreal says their Studio Secrets Professional Secret No. 1 Magic Perfecting Base ($13) minimizes the look of fine lines AND the appearance of pores
Good morning, ladies, and how are you doing today? I’m still waking up out here… feeling my way around the kitchen for a beverage with caffeine. I’ll reconnect as soon as I’m properly caffeinated. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,