Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmer Brick
Happy Tuesday, ladies. 🙂 As I type this pre-dawn post by the dim light of my monitor and a small desk lamp in rain-soaked Novato, I’m closing my eyes and picturing Bobbi Brown’s Nectar Shimmer Brick ($38), a shimmery coral, on top of a pretty coral blush. YUM!
Dior Serum de Rouge
I can’t wait to try all eight of Dior’s new luxury lip treatments in Serum de Rouge ($32).
From left to right: Dior Serum de Rouge in Rosewood, Coral, Crimson, Raspberry, Beige, Mocha, Soft Pink and Nude
StrangeBeautiful Library of Color: Volumes 1 and 2
Yves Saint Laurent Poudre Compacte Matte Pressed Powder
SUPER CUTE! All six of YSL’s Compact Matt Pressed Powders ($46) have this embossed heart on the pan. Talk about love! 🙂
More good stuff…
- A set of four Michael Kors Island mini-fragrances (4 x 0.25 oz Eau de Parfum rollerballs) in Fiji, Capri, Bermuda and Hawaii, $40) (click here for a review of their full-size brethren).
- I dig the print on Chantecaille’s new Les Dauphins Palette ($77), but I’m not so sure about the shades…
- Would you throw down $95 for Le Meteir de Beaute’s concealer?
- Like that rabbit with the batteries, Clarins says their Everlasting Foundation ($35) keeps going and going and going…
- Have you tried the new Chanel base ($23) and top coat ($23) for nails?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,