New in Beauty
- Neutral lovahs, Laura Mercier’s Polished Palette ($55) has you covered.
- AWESOMENESS! Proceeds from the sale of the China Glaze Rainbow of Hope collection go to support cancer research.
- DuWop says their Plumping Paste ($18) is like a face masque for your lips.
- Speaking of lips, have you tried Stiff Upper Lip by Bliss ($38)?
- My nose knows it wants to sniff BVLGARI BLV II ($48) and Marc Jacobs Daisy in the Air ($57).
- The Sephora Poppy Ring Atomizer ($12): cute OR cheesy?
- Ooh… A makeup primer spray by Josie Maran ($36)? You now have my undivided attention.
- The pimples on my chin are telling me I need to start carrying the Bremenn Emergency Zit Stick ($21) in my purse, LOL!
- Smashbox claims their Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer ($39) imparts a sun-kissed glow while dramatically minimizing the signs of aging.
- I’m convinced the Boots No. 7 Lip Glace Colour Collection looks more LUXE than it should be for $15! 🙂
Watching a master at work… Chanel Beauty Artistic Director Peter Philips
Isn’t it fun to watch how people who are great at something do what they do?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,