Just a quick heads-up for the Becca fans. The makeup line is now available online at Sephora.com.
The selection’s pretty limited, but the brand plans to add more items in the future. 🙂
If you’re hungry for recommendations, you may want to check out the following…
- Flowerchild, You’ll Look Like a Fly Damsel in the New Becca Halcyon Days Mineral Blush
- Songbirds Sing, Gypsies Dance and Moonstones Shimmer on Becca Counters This Fall
- Becca Mineral Blush in Wild Honey Creates Sweet Cheeks That Never Go Out of Style
- Mauve Over, Heavy Makeup, and Make Room for Becca Eye Tint in Romanticism
- When I Wear Becca Beach Tint in Fig, I Can’t Even Tell (and That’s the Idea)
- With the New Becca Automatic Eye Pencils, the Extras Make the World Goa Round
I tweeted the gals at Becca to ask if the brand’s products will also be available in-stores, and from this tweet it sounds like all signs point to yes.
Becca’s been a little hard to track down over the last few years, so I’m so very, very excited about this!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,