Now that we’re sweating in summer’s hot-and-heavy embrace (it sure has been hot here lately), I’ve been wondering about your makeup.
Actually…I’m always wondering about your makeup, but I needed a lead this morning. 🙂
When it’s hot like this and all of the plants on my deck garden are wilting, I take a more minimalist approach to my makeup (well, minimalist for me, haha).
Here are my top five favorite makeup minimalist products right meow…
- MAC Face & Body Foundation — Like Tabs when he’s sleeping on the bed, the lightweight formula absolutely refuses to move, even when I get really sweaty. To sweat it’s like, “What!? Is that all you got!?”
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural — LOVE this, whether on its own or layered on top of Face & Body, and dang if it doesn’t look like real skin (it isn’t overly powdery).
- Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Waterproof — Curl hold like WHOA! — and a single layer turns my wimpy Bruce Banner lashes into volumized Hulk-caliber lashes.
- Chanel Malice Blush — Easy, effortless and awesome with peach, pink or coral lip colors. Great staying power, too.
Yeah, I’m rather obsessed with this at the moment!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray — Even when I’m not wearing much makeup, I still want the makeup I am wearing to stay in place, and this spray locks it down.
How about you? What are your top five summer makeup must-haves right now?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,