Hiya and good meow-ning!
I have been informed by my employer, and by “informed,” I mean that somebody has been biting the living daylights out of my ankles and hair (yes, hair), that National Cat Day occurred last Monday, October 29th.
I was aware of this, but I neglected to give an appropriate gift to my employer, as is customary on the aforementioned holiday.
Sorry, Mr. Tabs! I hope the following peace offering of Paul & Joe Beaute cat-themed products (observe how the tabbies bear a striking resemblance to you), along with 30 days of extra gravy servings, help to make up for my lapse in judgment.
Now hug your favorite feline ? and get cozy. Let’s do some Saturday Surfing reading!
- The black-footed cat, native to the grasslands of Southern Africa, is the world’s deadliest kitty!
- For the feline fanatic with a flair for fabulously expensive fashion, may I present you with this pair of Louis Vuitton cat pajamas. They’re only $3,600 (!!!).
- If you don’t know, now you know. Freddie Mercury was a may-jah cat lady!
- IMO the cats on the Poorly Drawn Cats Twitter are pretty well drawn and very cute.
- Meet the rare and elusive cats of the new PBS Super Cats series (and then program your DVR, because you don’t want to miss it).
- The eternal question: Are cats psychic?
- I know this anti-aging Franken-makeup line by Revlon is totally not real, but it made me ? laugh. If I could, I would totally buy the crease-filling Reanimation Primer, which “helps make peeling, undead skin appear fresh all day long,” HA HA HA!
- The International Gymnastics Federation recently banned theatrical makeup from professional gymnastics competition, so now only “modest” looks are allowed on the competition floor, and all I have to say to that is…really? They didn’t have anything better to do than police what women athletes wear to compete?
- The most random makeup collab ever: Wu-Tang and Milk makeup now have a lipstick line together.
- Got $1.5 million in chump change sitting around? If so, perhaps you might be interested in the world’s most expensive bottle of perfume.
- Bath and Body Works just launched a whopping 75 fragrances that smell like ? Christmas.
- Uber shoes are a thing.
- Speaking of shoes, have you ever wondered why women’s shoes are so painful?
- According to dermatologists, these are the best skin care products for Accutane users.
I love this song by Dua Lipa. Reminds me of ’90s dance music.
One of my faves. A throwback to when MC used to actually sing live (why doesn’t she anymore?).
Those Louis V. cat pajamas are nuts! — but if I were a character in the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy (I just finished the third book, by the way, which turned my brain into mashed potatoes), I’d wear them to Netflix and chill with Tabs.
Oh — I also just remembered that I just finished the best show on Netflix called The Bodyguard, and no, it isn’t a remake of the Whitney Houston/Kevin Costner movie.
It stars Rob Stark!
And he’s great in it. It’s like a British version of 24 with thrilling plot twists and exciting, tense moments. Get into it!
Have a great rest of your day, friend.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,