Happy Caturday from The Cat Lady Crew (TCLC)!
Pretty Girl Rosie has been a member of Team MBB for a little over a month now, and my two girls are getting along famously. Rosie kindly allows Connor Claire to attend to her demanding kitty needs, and the two of them spend a lot of time chatting, playing hide and seek, and doing art projects. Rosie transforms into quite the micromanager when someone is sitting at their desk, and she’ll immediately park her dainty self on your lap (or, on top of your desk) if there’s any free space available.
Slowly, but surely, she’s opening up more and more.
How’s your morning been so far? After I finish my coffee and get ready, I’m off to Sur La Table and Michaels to pick up some baking supplies so I can do some practice bakes at home this weekend. And then we’re hopefully going to be painting Connor Claire’s bedroom at some point as well (Behr Moxie, a pale lavender).
But before that, here’s your weekly dose of Saturday Surfing reading! 😁
- These women take Halloween seriously! They spare no expense on Halloween makeup and on-demand hair and makeup services like Priv and Glamsquad.
- Nivea Crème, Vaseline and Cetaphil. I love all three, and folks seem to either love or hate these classic beauty products. Which camp do you fall into?
- In the most random skincare news of the week, actor and former ’80s teen hearthrob Rob Lowe just launched his own line, which includes face washes, scrubs and moisturizers.
- A hair removal company is asking ladies to grow out their ‘stashes for Movember.
- Five styling products for hair that has difficulty holding moisture.
- Hair accessories that help this author cope with compulsive hair-pulling.
Ooh baby, baby, it’s a wild world!
One of my favorites. Peep those wings!
Note to self, try this.
I hope something fabulous happens to you this weekend! Talk to you soon. 😊
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,