Please let it be known that if you choose to flaunt your oversized inflatable unicorn in your front yard, I will make it my mission in life to become your best friend.
I walked by this majestic rainbow-maned wonder the other day and thought, “Darn, I should’ve thought of that!” My second thought was, “THESE ARE MY PEOPLE.”
Drop a 🦄 in the comments if they’re your people, too.
Onto today’s reading!
- If you’ve got monolids or hooded lids and are feeling adventurous with your eyeshadow, Teen Vogue has eight different ways to work your eye makeup, and yes, there’s glitter and gloss up in the mix!
- Sheer, breathable base products? YES, PLEASE!
- Makeup apps have evolved to the point where you can now virtually try on swatches.
- An inventor engineered a tool to protect your clothes from getting makeup on them, and now I kinda want one!
- I read a startling article this week about deepfake artificial intelligence, and all I can do is shake my head (and finalize my plan for living off the grid in a secluded cliff cave once Skynet finally wrestles control away from human beings). “In the months and years ahead, deepfakes threaten to grow from an Internet oddity to a widely destructive political and social force. Society needs to act now to prepare itself.”
- Speaking of AI, do robotic cats make purrfect pets for isolated seniors during the pandemic?
- Byredo unveiled a new scent called “Lil Fleur” with notes of cassis, tangerine, damascena rose, saffron, blonde woods, amber and vanilla.
- A peek inside the home (which is really more like a compound) of reclusive and eccentric genius Serge Lutens.
- This one’s for my cat ladies: 18 products that actually remove pet hair.
- Looking for a new hairstyle? How about tie-dye hair?
- Behind the psychology of cutting your own hair at home.
My childhood dream come true
Rosie could totally handle this.
Why some people are quitting social media
This looks fun!
What are you up to today? I have some cleaning to do around the house, which I’m not overly excited about…but I’m the weirdo who always feels better after the floors are vacuumed and things are tidied up. It’s also good for my general mood.
Have a wonderful weekend. 😊
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,