Rise and shine, morning glory! Happy Caturday, and happy first day of spring! I hope you have something warm and delicious in your mug and a cat purring in your lap.
So…I went to Cost Plus World Market last weekend on a mission to find a British version of a Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar (long story , but I prefer the taste of the ones made across the pond to the ones made here in the U.S.), and while I was there I spotted this tin of butter cookies…
We had one in our house growing up, but it never actually had any cookies in it (weird, I know). Instead it was filled with sewing supplies, and now whenever I see one at a store, I crack up because memories.
By the way, I didn’t find my Cadbury Bar, boo! Cost Plus didn’t have ’em. If you happen to know someplace that sells the British version, holla at your girl.
Onto this week’s reading…
- The Ordinary will be launching a makeup line exclusively at Ulta.
- Makeup artist Katie Jane Hughes shares her drugstore makeup faves.
- Fall 2021 makeup trends to look forward to, according to makeup seen lately on the runways…
- And here are some makeup trends to look forward to this summer!
- Jackie Aina’s (love her) beauty MVPs…
- 6 essential eye makeup tips for ladies over 40, according to a celebrity makeup artist.
- Makeup after lockdown — will you go bold or go natural?
I cannot wait to watch this.
Hooray for embracing the gray.
Feeling this makeup vibe, for sure
I may have spent the entire video watching her bangs, LOL.
I love that Drew sees not using injectables as being rebellious.
The music in this is good!
I will take all the tips, thanks.
This looks fun.
Let’s do this.
Connor wanted to watch this because HORSES.
The little girl in the pink velvet is too cute.
An interesting point of view in this age of oversharing.
I would love to read more books. Drop that knowledge on me, man!
It’s been drizzling all week so I bet today will be a good day to visit the Fairway Waterfall. What are you up to?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,