“Meow” and happy Caturday! Shout-out to my 🐱❤️ kitty love, my number one, my “eldest child,” forever and ever my darling, Tabs the cat, because I know he’s going to need some extra TLC today, because it’s Connor Claire’s third 🎂 birthday. They get extremely jealous of each other, as many siblings do, so whenever she gets a little more attention, he acts out. So someone’s getting extra gravy and lurvies this morning.
I got up early this morning to finish some last-minute birthday prep things, namely putting the finishing touches on the annual birthday lasagna, picking up the cake, getting some balloons, frosting some gluten-free cupcakes, and carrying this cat around like a newborn baby so he can have the reassurance he needs, LOL! #dontjudgeimacatladytoo
Now, please enjoy your weekend beauty (and cat) reading…
- Some people are Team Oxford Comma, and some people are not. (FYI, I belong to the latter, in case you were wondering.)
- Are cats really psychopaths, or do they just suffer from “resting cat face”?
- A former NASA employee and cat dad to seven kitties is raising money to 🚀 launch the remains of his deceased cat, Pikachu, into space. RIP, Pikachu. May you travel among the stars someday…
- According to some (read: NOT TABS), Lil Bub is the Internet’s most famous cat…and now thanks to an $8,000 crowdfunding effort, Lil Bub’s genome has been sequenced for posterity. Gooooo science!
- The best in makeup and hair from Paris Fashion Week, according to Allure.
- SAY WHAT? My makeup spirit animal, Sir John, otherwise know as Beyoncé’s go-to guy, is launching his own line.
- —> Drugstore foundations makeup artists swear by…
- Who is this guy? I’m not sure who Ezra Miller is (Siri, remind me to Google him), but he’s rocking that red lipstick like nobody’s business.
- Anybody try this nail polish brand before: J. Hannah? The colors are muted but look pretty cool. I think I need Blue Nudes and Artichoke.
- Sephora’s expanding their in-house brand skin care for the Sephora Collection.
If I could, I’d dress and do my hair like Gwen Stefani’s character in this video 24/7. I ❤️ the makeup and the styling so much.
Another old fave…
And now, a new fave!
Need to try this ASAP. Also, isn’t the lighting in this video gorgeous?
If ya want, I’ll save a treat for you. Would you rather have a slice of the strawberry birthday shortcake, or one of the gluten-free vanilla muffins?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,