OK, cat ladies, brace yourself…
It’s officially kitten season.
The pet adoption application at the top is from the Marin Humane Society, and it doesn’t mean there’s going to be another kitty all up in the mix here anytime soon. I’m merely filling it out “just in case.”
Am I emotionally ready for another cat? I’m not sure, to be honest…but one of the lessons I’ve learned as an adult is that you’re never really ready for much, and I figure that since the Humane Society keeps applications on file for six months, if I keep my heart open, and if I’m lucky enough, Tabs will send me his purr-mission to provide pet assisting services to a new feline friend. 🐱
Knowing me, I’ll probably come home one day with three cats, a dog and a rabbit…
I’m going to stop by later today to drop off my application and perhaps play with a kitten or two (gotta get my fix!), but first, it’s Saturday surfing time. 😄
- Why is red lipstick so powerful?
- I’m totally down for this summer beauty trend.
- Protesters in Puerto Rico are making political statements with their makeup.
- Dude, you can’t escape the Insane Clown Posse. 🤡 Last week it was all about the juggalos fooling facial recognition, and this week it’s all about #ClownCheck makeup.
- How to get your cat to stay quiet in the morning (Side note: Good luck with that!)
- Why do some cats hate water?
- Pray tell, does any one out there actually wanna wear lava lamp nails? Anyone…?
- The 11 best Keanu Reeves films to re-watch RIGHT MEOW.
- I want to try these new liquid lipsticks from Honest Beauty!
- Speaking of lipstick, Revlon’s doing a collaboration with The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- Why you (and I, note to self) need to add niacinamide to your skin care routine ASAP
- Shout-out to my alma mater, UC Davis, and their Specialty Clinic for Multicultural Dermatology, which is run by Dr. Oma Agbai! (Side note: People, don’t skip sunscreen.)
- I know a few of my friends here on MBB ride horses. This beauty line is made just for equestrians!
As if I needed another reason to love Sir John!
I would totally let Mariah do my makeup.
Because I love period pieces
How I look like when I’m buying cheese at Trader Joe’s
Three words: “digital fur technology”
This was weird and wonderful.
Have a great rest of your weekend! 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,