Hi there and happy Saturday! Look what I found on my desk this morning — a surprise work of art by the Coywolf.
There’s nothing like starting off the weekend with a bright burst of bold colors, right? 🌈
We’re tilling the dry, rocky California dirt, grading with big heavy rakes and moving big honkin’ rocks around the front “yard” today (IS IT EVER GOING TO END?), and tomorrow we’re heading to my parents’ house in Union City to have a socially distanced picnic in their backyard. We’re going to bring our camp-style 5-gallon bucket porta-potty thingy (yay…), camp chairs and camp table, and bring some chips and drinks. I’m looking forward to the drive. Actually, I’m just looking forward to doing anything at this point.
How about you? Whatcha up to this weekend?
- Teens are using masks and makeup to look like grandmas so they can buy alcohol… And yes, it’s a thing on social media.
- When sci-fi and fantasy film makeup is done so well that you can’t even recognize the actors.
- One-step eye makeup looks!
- Makeup artists swear by these drugstore products, all of which are under $20 each.
- Clarisonic is going out of business and selling off their remaining inventory for 50% off.
- Everything you really need to know about niacinamide
- A guide to skin care and makeup when you’re wearing a mask.
- What are ceramides, and why you might want to add them to your skin care routine.
- This mani/pedi kit includes all of the essentials — nail polish, nail polish remover, WAX FOR YOUR TOE HAIR…
- Just in case you wanted to match your nail polish to your coffee order!
- Random fun fact of the day: the largest bottle of perfume in the world is in Croatia.
- Virtually travel to far off places with the scents of these travel-inspired perfumes.
I love this look.
Things you can do with your hair to appear more youthful; who knew?
Because I obviously need to add more things to my TJ’s wish list.
Why does this look so good to me?!
I never was able to see these pics.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,