Hiya and good morning. 🙂 Welcome to the weekend! I’ve got chores up the wazoo early on in the day today, starting with SO much laundry and cleaning, so a short and sweet check-in on this beautiful Saturday!
What are you up to?
- Beauty brands are now creating makeup that’s easier to open and apply for people living with A.L.S., Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis and arthritis.
- 9 of the best drugstore mascaras, according to makeup artists.
- You’ve probably seen Nick Dudman’s work if you’ve watched Harry Potter or Carnival Row/ He’s a makeup effects designer (yes, that’s a real job!), and this is what a typical workday in his life is like.
- Speaking of Harry Potter, Ulta just launch a Harry Potter makeup collection.
- All of the foolproof tips and tricks to know if you’re going for a dewy base.
- How Zoë Kravitz’s makeup artist organizes her makeup when she’s working with clients.
- The pro’s guide to makeup and skin care when you’re wearing a mask.
- Like an ice cream truck, but for fragrance — this shop on wheels sells perfume (at an appropriate social distance, of course) all over NYC.
- Apparently, derms loooooove niacinamide.
- A family’s cat receives a voter registration application in the mail (p.s. the kitty left for the rainbow bridge 12 years ago).
- This is why catnip makes your cat crazy!
- Felines have been seducing cat ladies for nearly 1,000 years, says science. 😻
I really want to make biscotti.
Not all shoes are made the same.
In case you’re equally obsessed with type…
Sending good vibes your way. Whatever you’re doing today, stay safe, and WASH THOSE HANDS!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,