What skin tone do you suppose this bronzed Hello Kitty charm is according to MAC? I want to say she looks like an NC42, but I’m kind of biased that way. 😉
Happy Caturday, señorita!
Wow, it just occurred to me that the Christmas countdown is officially ON. It’s getting close! El Hub and I mentioned getting our tree this weekend, so I think we’re going to do that.
This will be Rosie’s first Christmas with us, and I’m not sure how she’ll react to having a conifer smack dab in the middle of the living room. Will she attack it from afar and climb the trunk? Will she stealthily tip it over while my back is turned? I guess we’ll find out!
You know how it is with cats… It’s always an adventure. 😼
On that note…
- May the fierce be with you, because Pat McGrath’s releasing a new Star Wars-themed LE makeup collection. 😃
- These squishy kitty paw makeup brushes are purr-fect for cat ladies who love ‘ze face paint.
- Did you know that there are two classifications of wrinkles — static and dynamic?
- In case you’re also kind of obsessed with Keanu Reeves (’cause I am), here’s why his beautiful silver-haired girlfriend, artist Alexandra Grant, doesn’t dye her hair.
- Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2020 is…Classic Blue!
- Essie just launched a line of (cleverly-named) quick-dry polishes called Expressie.
- Speaking of new nail releases…Sally Hansen has a new vegan nail polish line. 🌱
- Only a lucky chosen few “cat whisperers” can decipher the code of feline facial expressions. 😾
- When I win the lottery and build my not-for-profit kitty sanctuary for strays, you better believe the first thing I’m putting in the design plans are these kitty ladders.
- How Nordstrom uses robots and shelves inspired by ants to deliver lipstick faster…
This liner is purr-fection.
How are you doing this weekend? What are you up to?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,