- Chanel Jade polishes now available online — Chanel
- Bella’s favorite looks from the first day of New York Fashion Week — Bella Sugar
- Are you happy? — Typecut
- How to do what you love for a living — Zenhabits
- Red hot lips with Paula Dorf’s Carousel Lip Pencil — The Notice
- A look and video tutorial featuring MAC Night Violet Mattene — Zoffe’s Makeup
- This picture of Chicago speaks to my inner city girl — Small Signs in a Big World
- Spend $50 at Stila.com and get a free Runway Collection Palette (an $82 value!) — Stila.com
- NARS and CK cosmetics on sale up to 75% off — Sephora.com
- A closer look at Dior’s Fall Purple Jazz Makeup Clutch — The Punk Cat
- Got acne? A few solutions from Clinique, Vichy, Maybelline and more — Chic Profile
Whew, we made it to the weekend! 🙂
In the wee hours of the morning a freak thunderstorm struck the Bay Area. It was kind of scary — bursts of lightning flashing across the bedroom walls in my little apartment, and thunder rattling the windows and blinds.
I got worried about Tabs, who was outside working the night shift, so I asked El Hub to go outside and look for him.
El Hub found the little guy cowering in the woods next to the building, crying and mewling. He was crouched low to the ground, looking up at the sky as loud thunder roared.
Poor little guy!
Sucks when your little kitty brain doesn’t understand high pressure systems…
The storm passed early this morning, so I’m off to run some errands. Gotta look at carpet and laminate flooring, two things I have absolutely no clue about.
How’s it going this weekend? Whatever you’re up to, I hope you get some time to do something fun. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,