Morning, homies! How was Friday night? Did it involve any makeup, music, dancing, boys, or dancing boys who wear makeup?
I’m not awake fully awake yet…which explains my big cup of coffee and zombie-like stare, and I feel like starting the day with simple tasks and two easily digestible comfort foods: 1) a warm caffeinated beverage and 2) an hour of web surfing. Would you like to join me?
Random bright spots
- How to choose the right sunscreen — Bella Sugar
- Get the nails BeyoncÃ© worked in the Why Don’t You Love Me video — All Lacquered Up
- 5 reasons why you may be breaking out — Afrobella
- Have you heard of this Japanese Addiction? — Blogdorf Goodman
- Will you splurge on Dior’s Serum de Rouge? — Temptalia
- 7 life-changing lessons learned from Walt Disney — Dumb Little Man
- I got a little teary when I saw these pictures of animals inside the womb… — This Blog Rules
- Bored? Why not build a time machine? — Daily Mail
- For all my crazy cat ladies 🙂 — Meowmania
New in beauty
- TEAM EDWARD or JACOB? Share your Twilight spirit via Luna’s Color Palettes ($28 each)
- CUTE! My inner surfer girl wants this Beach Girl Set from Philosophy ($28)
- Kiehl’s Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50 ($32) provides long-lasting, lightweight uber-protection
- Ulta’s Irresistible Eyes Water-Resistant Eye Shadow Palette ($13) comes with eight summery shadows at a bargain basement price
- WANTS! — these Sephora Vogue glosses
This dude KILLS IT with one of my favorite Phoenix songs, Lisztomania
I’ve watched this more than 20 times, and it still makes me laugh!
What are you doing today, and does it involve makeup? 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,