Congratulations all around, ladies! We made it to Saturday. 🙂 I’ve been trying to ease up on my coffee intake lately (been on a tea kick), but I give myself a pass on Saturdays. It’s amazing how something as small as a latte can make the day feel special, like a reward for making it through the week in one piece.
Before I go get my Starbucks on, do you have time for a little Saturday surfing?
Random bright spots
- WOW! Is that Jennifer Aniston I smell? — BellaSugar
- I’d love to see Bobbi Brown’s Bonfire Palette on my vanity — Temptalia
- Pretty pics of MAC’s Pret-a-Papier summer collection — Lushious Beauty
- Sneak a peak at H&M’s spring clothes, shoes and accessories — Nitrolicious
- My search for the perfect nude lip might end with these Julie Hewett lipsticks — We Heart This
- LOVE this smokey green eye on Brittny Gastineau — Troy Jensen Online
- Pretty! How to look healthy and glow — FashionFace.tv
- NARS shows how to contour your skin — StlyeCaster
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liners (what a name!) come in three complementary colors — The Cut Blog
- 3 secrets to getting perfect skin — Super Kawaii Mama
- Mena Suvari sports an, um, interesting hairstyle — The Girls in the Beauty Department
- Hop down this rabbit hole into the wonderfully bizarre world of Victorian photocollage — Slate
- These handmade German cat caves are ALL. KINDS. OF. AWESOME! — Modern Cat
- How to use the semicolon; why it’s Earth’s most feared punctuation — The Oatmeal
New in beauty
- Your ‘pits smell so — how can I put it? — amazingly graceful? Philosophy’s Amazing Grace Perfumed Deodorant ($12)
- Eyes have to try Anastasia’s Cooling Eye Brightener ($21). She says it tones, softens and de-puffs, oh my!
- Le Metier de Beaute’s Le Petit Poudrier Lip Kits ($36) fit a lot in atiny space
- Jemma Kidd wants to perfect your pout with her Perfect Pout Exfoliating Lip Balm ($13)
- I’ve never tried a purple primer before, but I’d give Boots No7 Colour Calming Primer in Lavendar ($10) a go
- Is it wrong to want Guerlain’s Terracotta Teint d’Ailleurs solely because of the bottle?
I know this girl! Doesn’t she have a pretty voice? 🙂
Have you heard of Chat Roulette??
I’m getting the itch to travel (and skateboard)
What do ya got going on today? I’m basically running errands (post office, grocery store and Target)… Maybe I can squeeze in a run if the inspiration strikes.
Have a most excellent Saturday!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,