Good morning, ladies!
Did you do anything fun last night? Tabs says meow, which loosely translated means “hey, girl.” The three of us (El Hub, Tabs and I) just chilled at home. It was a Hulu and pizza night, aka one of those nights you need every so often to recharge your batteries.
I’m off to a lazy start this morning, filled with giant mugs of coffee and high-intensity web surfing. 🙂
Here are the highlights of my e-travels so far…
- Christmas gift ideas for the woefully unprepared — Icing
- Easy makeup tips for South Asian Women from MAC Senior Artist Vimi Joshi — Bella Sugar
- Revisiting the Bronze Age with the Prescriptives Luster Baked Eye Color Quad — Temptalia
- What kind of dream is Maybelline Dream Mousse? — The Notice
- Product recommendations for dry winter skin and hair — Glamour and Love
- The Cargo Hands of Hope Palette looks like a collectable — Karla Sugar
- Love is in the hair with Kerastase Nectar Thermique — The Punk Cat
- If you like cool shadows and have an extra $60 sitting around… — The Beauty Look Book
- Is CoverGirl’s ShineBlast the new LipSlick? — Raging Rouge
- 6 reasons why bacon is better than true love — The Oatmeal
- Prosthetic designs (yes, that kind of prosthetic) of the past, present and future — Web Urbanist
- Gifts for goths — We Heart This
This makes me feel happy 🙂
I am deeply obsessed with Phoenix
Scooch over, Frank!
I’m heading to the city this afternoon to see a few friends from school. I haven’t seen them since last year, so I’m really looking forward to it.
What are your plans for today?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,