Yikes, this day is flying by so fast! I can’t believe it’s already lunch time. I think I’m gonna nibble on a PB&J while I take a trip down memory lane. Remember these posts from one and two years ago on MBB?
- Wedding Makeup Tips, Live Blogging from Boca: We’re here in the bridal suite getting ready! I’ve been picking the makeup artist’s brain (Lynette) for wedding makeup tips and she’s been great!
- Brown Skin is Beautiful Skin: I don’t usually reprint posts from the archives, but I stumbled across one from June 2007 that still strikes a chord with me. I think it’s more about being considerate than it is about political correctness, cultural mores or stereotypes, but tell me what you think.
- Essie Winter 2008, aka Her Royal Hotness: Well, cover me in jewels, and bring my royal scepter because the regal shades of rich purple, deep ruby and gold make the Essie Winter 2008 collection ($8 each) a royal tour de force!
- I love you, MAC Antiquitease!: Against my better judgement, here’s a pic of a face of the day with makeup from MAC’s Antiquitease Limited Edition Collection. El hub walked into the bathroom and announced oh-so-loudly that it was time to eat, and subsequently scared the bejeebus out of me.
- 43 things I’m thankful for (the makeup edition): So, what happens when you think about what you’re thankful for while staring at your makeup for too long? Well, the Makeup and Beauty Blog version of 43 Things, of course.
- Red lips and gold eyes: The red lip look is strong, but at the same time versatile. You get lots of mileage out of this look because you can work it in many different settings.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. What did you have for lunch today?