You might be wondering, “So what the heck is this Monday Poll thing anyway?”
Well, it isn’t much of a poll. It’s more just a constantly evolving (devolving?), somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past four years. I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
- What’s one eyeshadow you’ve been loving lately?
NARS Cyprus. I rediscovered it last weekend, and now I’m thinking, “Where’ve you been all my life?”.
- Can you walk and text at the same time?
Nope. Come to think of it, I can barely text under any circumstances, LOL!
- Smokey or cat eyes?
Yes, please. 🙂 Cat eyes all day, and smokey eyes all night.
- What’s your signature dance move?
The Snake! — although I also do a mean Sprinkler.
- Two words: plaid pants?
Sure, if they’re pink.
- A place where you spent a lot of time as a kid?
The front yard. I was always playing outside.
- Have you ever made a toast at a wedding?
Not yet (but I want to)!
- When was the last time you visited a desert?
Hmm… I think it was Las Vegas in 2009 for Blog World.
It’s been a hot minute! (Get it? Hot minute?)
- If you had to have one or the other, would you rather have a bad haircut or a bad eyebrow wax?
I couldn’t deal with the brows, so I’ll take the bad haircut, and hide it under hats and up-do’s.
- What’s something you’d like to do before you die?
Ride a horse.
To complete the Monday Poll, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
1. What’s one eyeshadow you’ve been loving lately?
2. Can you walk and text at the same time?
3. Smokey or cat eyes?
4. What’s your signature dance move?
5. Two words: plaid pants?
6. A place where you spent a lot of time as a kid?
7. Have you ever made a toast at a wedding?
8. When was the last time you visited a desert?
9. A bad haircut or a bad eyebrow wax?
10. What’s something you’d like to do before you die?
To my fellow Americans, happy Presidents Day! 🙂
Got any plans? El Hub has the day off from work, so we might zip down to the mall for a late lunch at Cheesecake Factory this afternoon. Other than that, though, Tabs is keeping me on a short leash (as he often does).
Hope your week gets off to a great start.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,