- Pastel eye makeup: your thoughts?
- When was the last time you played on a trampoline?
- Your favorite cereal?
- Tell me something about your morning:
- Okay, this one’s a little weird…but if you had to pick up and leave tomorrow to spend a year living in a different country, which country would it be?
- Peter Pan shirt collars: yay or nay?
- Last time you washed your makeup brushes?
- A beauty trend that freaks you out?
- Weekly goals:
Steady, and surprisingly calm, which is a welcome change from last week, which was unusually rough for me. I’d been feeling a little run down and mentally drained, but I was able to squeeze in a whole lot of nothing last weekend, and it really helped. I slept in, did some reading, worked out a couple times, stared out the window…
Sure, the house is a mess because I didn’t do any cleaning, but today, in the greater scheme of things, I’ll take that.
Ya know, I like it. Sometimes I’ll do a swish of pastel liner along my lash lines or a slice of pastel eyeshadow on my lids — usually something more like that than an uninterrupted block of pastel color from lid to lash line, which, I don’t know, can seem a little bit much, especially if all I’ve got going on is a trip to Petco.
Um…never? But I’ve heard it’s fun.
Does oatmeal count? I think it does. 🙂
Tabs somehow shut himself in the hallway closet downstairs and must have been in there for gawd knows how long.
I hadn’t seen him in a while and just assumed he was ignoring me. I was upstairs listening to music in my office, so I couldn’t hear the meows he was undoubtedly making until I went downstairs to freshen my tea.
That’s when I heard a very upset tabby cat. “MROWWW! MEEEOW! MROWWW! DAMNIT!”
He must have zipped in there when El Hub opened the door to grab his jacket before leaving for work. Knowing Tabs, he probably assumed he’d have in-and-out closet privileges.
With no time to plan, I’d pick a place where the language would be less of a hurdle for me, like Australia, Canada or England. I’m all for adventure and learning new things, but a year is a long time. I’d want to be able to do things like buy car insurance and talk to a doctor without too much hassle.
Now, instead of leaving tomorrow, if I had a few months to prepare, I’d choose France or Spain (the food!).
Well…they looked good on Peter, and I like them on other people, but nay on me.
About an hour ago with Burt’s Bees soap (try it; it’s life changing!).
I saw some press-on French manicure toenails at the drugstore the other day and felt a little queasy.
Just to be kinder to myself than I was last week, and to try to have a little fun each and every day.
Missed you last weekend, on account of my head, which was buried in Hunger Games books. 🙂 If you have a moment and feel like checking in this morning, please do. I could use a friendly hello in today’s Monday Poll.
2. Pastel eye makeup: your thoughts?
3. When was the last time you played on a trampoline?
4. Your favorite cereal?
5. Tell me something about your morning:
6. You’re leaving tomorrow to spend a year in which country?
7. Peter Pan shirt collars: yay or nay?
8. Last time you washed your makeup brushes?
9. A beauty trend that freaks you out?
10. Weekly goals:
How about we make a deal? Let’s both promise to be extra kind to ourselves this week. Doesn’t that sound good? 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,