Even Tabs stops to smell the flowers…
- How do you feel about polka dots?
- If you could live a life of luxury in any city in the world, which city would it be?
- Your childhood nickname(s)?
- What are the makeup/beauty products you use most often?
- Your makeup motto?
- Describe your personal makeup aesthetic:
- Do you wear mascara on your lower lashes?
- Do you have a secret weapon?
- Weekly goals:
A little frazzled. I got a late start this morning, but I’m trying to make the most of having to play catch-up on a Monday morning. It’s all we can do, ya know?
It depends. I’m down with dots if they’re tiny, and the color palette’s neutral, like black and white, navy and white, or tan and white.
Honolulu! Perfect weather year round, great food and surfing without a wetsuit. Heaven.
My folks (still) call me anak ko (ah-nock-ko), which means “my child” in Tagalog, or sometimes Kate or Katie. My brother calls me ate (pronounced ah-tee), which means “older sister” in Tagalog.
Hmm… Probably my Shu Uemura Lash Curler or the MAC 226 Angled Brush (for filling in my brows).
I have a few (have fun no matter what, makeup isn’t permanent, etc.), but my favorite is probably “go drag or go home!” I think it sums up how I feel about mascara. I love big, bold in-your-face lash looks.
I love classic, elegant makeup with a twist — something like a strong cat eye or a bold lip.
Sometimes. It depends on how much time I have to get ready. When I’m running behind, I’ll skip it.
Actually, I have 10 of them. My toes! I have pretty great toe-eye coordination and can use them for good — things like picking up pennies and pencils from the floor — or for evil, like pinching people.
Gotta keep it simple this week, so I’m sticking to healthful daily goals like eating salads for lunch and exercising for at least 60 minutes every day.
Happy Monday, holmes! I hope your day got off to a good start.
If you have a moment, drop in and let me know how you’re doing. Have you ever done the Monday Poll?
2. How do you feel about polka dots?
3. If you could live a life of luxury in any city in the world, which city would it be?
4. Your childhood nickname(s)?
5. What are the makeup/beauty products you use most often?
6. Your makeup motto?
7. Your personal makeup aesthetic?
8. Do you wear mascara on your lower lashes?
9. Do you have a secret weapon?
10. Weekly goals:
Are you looking for adventure this week, or would you rather play it safe? I’m sort of on the fence. I wouldn’t mind a little adventure as long as it ends by about 7 at night, haha! 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,