- Something that always brings a smile to your face:
- In three months I’d like _______:
- What’s your favorite kind of clothing?
- Sweet or sour?
- Something you like about your job?
- What shoes are you wearing today?
- Weekly goals:
I’m feel like my “muchness” is high today, and I think it’s because I saw Alice in Wonderland on Saturday. 🙂
When we’re sitting together and Tabs buries his face in my arms…
That’s mid-June, hmm… I’d like to feel more comfortable in a swimsuit and have the dining room fixed up.
Black yoga pants. They’re slimming, don’t need to be ironed, and if they’re cut right can make your booty look CUTE!
Not sure yet, but maybe a pink, peach, brown and gold look with MAC, Urban Decay and/or Benefit
I like the creative semi-freedom that comes with being a freelance writer/blogger, but I really miss having a steady paycheck.
A pair of black Franco Sarto platform sandals
Skinny jeans, a striped off-the-shoulder top and a black jacket I found at H&M for $20!
To exercise every day (even if it means just going for a walk), to dream BIG and to stick to a schedule
Good morning, sunshines, and happy Monday! Am I the only one still wonky from the time change? My bod’s a little confused about bed time.
Gotta love the extra hour of afternoon sunlight, though. It’s nice to be able to run errands after work before dark.
It’s that time again, ladies. You know the drill. 🙂 We. Can. Do. This (and by “this” I mean make it through Monday!). Just copy the list below, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Something that always brings a smile to your face:
3. In three months I’d like _______:
4. Your favorite kind of clothing?
6. Sweet or sour?
7. Something you like about your current job:
8. What shoes are you wearing today?
10. Weekly goals:
This week WILL be a great one for us all. No question about it. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,