- Highlight of last weekend?
- What are three staple makeup items you usually have in your makeup bag?
- If you could raid one person’s closet, whose would it be?
- Your life described in a song?
- How would you describe your ideal Friday night?
- Worst movie you’ve seen this year so far?
- Weekly goals:
Shockingly alert for a Monday morning. It usually takes ye olde mental engine a while to warm up, but my neurons are already wide awake! This rarely ever happens… I feel like I should do something to take advantage of the occasion, ha!
Sleep! I got a jaw-dropping 12 hours of sleep on BOTH Saturday and Sunday night. Is it sad when sleep qualifies as a highlight? Maybe, but, oh, ’twas glorious!
Carrie Bradshaw’s, but only *after* she married Big
Fighter, by Christina Aguilera
Tapas, a good bottle of red wine and interesting convo!
One slice of toast with peanut butter, a glass of orange juice and a mug of Irish breakfast tea (with milk and honey)
Without a doubt, Splice, and I have yet to recover from it. Last weekend’s She’s Out of My League was also pretty awful…
A gray summer dress and flip-flops
Now that I’m over my head cold, run at least twice, clean and organize my desk, and find some tips and tools to improve my time management.
Hello and happy Monday, cuties. 🙂 Welcome to the last Monday Poll of June.
Before you dive head first into your to-do list (how long is yours?), let me know how you’re doing this morning. To do the Monday Poll, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Highlight of last weekend?
3. Three staple makeup items in your makeup bag?
4. If you could raid one person’s closet, whose would it be?
5. Your life described in a song?
6. How would you describe your ideal Friday night?
8. Worst movie you’ve seen so far this year?
10. Your weekly goals:
Here’s to another great week together, *raises cup of tea*! Talk soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. If you’re new here, thank you for visiting. Makeup and Beauty Blog is a makeup blog with daily product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and the random shenanigans of a crazy cat lady/makeup enthusiast named Karen (that’s me!). 🙂