- Tinted moisturizer, liquid foundation, powder foundation or stick foundation?
- TV show you can’t stop watching?
- The most fearless thing you’ve ever done?
- Your go-to date outfit?
- Thigh-high socks in public: yea or nay?
- What are the last things you do before hitting the haaay each night?
- One thing you’re grateful for?
- Do you wear glasses?
- Weekly goals:
Optimistic and organized. I have a feeling (ooh, ooh!) that this week’s gonna be a good week.
It depends on what I’m up to and the state of my skin. On days when I want minimal coverage, like when I’m running errands, I’ll use tinted moisturizer and a little bit of stick foundation around my nose, cheeks and chin (Becca’s is a current fave). If there’s an event or a party where I know pictures will be taken, then I’ll go for a liquid foundation with medium-to-heavy coverage. I’ve been using Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation for the last few years because it covers everything and doesn’t break me out.
The Walking Dead! Yeah, there’s blood, gore and zombies up in the mix, but I think the show’s got deeper levels. It’s more about people and the choices they make when faced with extreme circumstances. Did you catch last night’s season finale? ‘Twas bittersweet.
I jumped out of a plane once for the heck of it.
Jeans, a black top and colorful heels.
If you asked me circa 1994 I would’ve said yea (so embarrassing!), but these days, nay.
Kiss El Hub, give Tabs a chin scratch, grab a sip of water (if I’m thirsty) and turn off the light next to my bed.
Talented hair stylists who know what they’re doing with curly hair. Otherwise I’d look pretty scary…
Yup, I do (I’m near-sighted). I now alternate between glasses and contacts, but in my 20s I wore glasses all the time. I looked young for my age, and when I wore them I felt people took me a little more seriously.
Exercise every day, take breaks during the workday and buy some Christmas gifts.
Hey, buddy! How goes it?
Right now I’m sipping on a non-fat chai tea latte (my new addiction) and writing today’s to-do list. What are you up to? Fill out the Monday poll and let me know what’s kickin’ on your end. 🙂
2. Tinted moisturizer, liquid foundation, powder foundation or stick foundation?
3. TV show you can’t stop watching?
4. The most fearless thing you’ve ever done?
5. Your go-to date outfit?
6. Thigh-high socks: yea or nay?
7. What are the last things you do before hitting the haaay each night?
8. One thing you’re grateful for?
9. Do you wear glasses?
10. Weekly goals:
I think we can make this week a great one. Are you ready?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,