- Three winter beauty essentials you can’t live without?
- Red lips: matte or glossy?
- One of your life goals?
- When it comes to holiday entertaining, would you rather be the host or the guest?
- If you were a dessert, what would you be?
- Have you finished your holiday shopping?
- Your favorite meal of the day?
- What sounds do you hear right at this very moment?
- Weekly goals:
I was a little agitated earlier (the Christmas tree fell over this morning so there were broken ornaments and pine needles all over the living room floor, plus the carpet was soaked, ugh), but now I’m feeling pretty good. It’s amazing how a quick run and some endorphins can change everything.
To visit the pyramids in Egypt.
The guest, for sure.
A mini cupcake, because it’s small and sweet.
No, and I still have a long way to go. 🙁
Hmm, probably breakfast. French toast, banana pancakes, hash browns, omelettes… man, I’m hungry right now.
Cars driving by in the distance, my fingers typing on the keyboard and Tabs purring up a storm (he’s making biscuits on my lap).
Drink three big bottles of water every day (been dehydrated lately), log in 10 hours of reading and eat plenty of veggies at dinner every night.
There’s nothing like a portly tabby cat sitting on your lap and tearing the crap out of your clothes to start your week off right, LOL! Other than this morning’s Christmas Tree Incident (I still don’t know how it fell over), things have been just dandy on this end.
What’s shaking out in your neck of the woods? When you get a moment will you let me know what’s going on with you by filling out the Monday poll?
2. Three winter beauty essentials you can’t live without?
3. Red lips: matte or glossy?
4. One of your life goals?
5. When it comes to holiday entertaining, would you rather be the host or the guest?
6. If you were a dessert, what would you be?
7. Have you finished your holiday shopping?
8. Your favorite meal of the day?
9. What sounds do you hear right at this very moment?
10. Weekly goals:
Raise your chai lattes with me, and let’s toast to a spectacular week ahead!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,