- Are you good under pressure?
- Who was the last person you smooched?
- Breakfast beverage?
- Your favorite love story?
- Last boat-rocking makeup or beauty find under $10?
- Milk chocolate, semi-sweet, dark or white?
- Weekly goals:
Not quite awake yet (*yawn*), but I’m gettin’ there. 🙂
It depends. There have been times when “it was on” and I’ve flourished, and other times in which I’ve cracked miserably.
El Hub… oh, wait, it might’ve been Tabs. Have I mentioned that I’m not quite awake yet?
Green tea with squeezes of Meyer lemon and honey. I hope it kicks in soon!
Casablanca. It’s not a puppies-and-rainbows love story, but I like how the characters, thrown into extreme circumstances, put the safety and happiness of the ones they love before their own.
The $6 Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush (it’s the bomb dizzle, yo!)
Milk chocolate as far as candy, but semi-sweet for chocolate chip cookies
Jeans and a plaid button-up shirt
Attack the treadmill at least three times (thrice!), finish my work by 6 every afternoon, eat more salads and get to bed by a decent hour
Haaay, boo! Happy Monday. Are you well rested and ready to tackle the week? Don’t worry — you don’t have to answer if you’re not (it is Monday, after all). 🙂
How are things going on your end of the keyboard? If you have a minute, let me know how you’re doing. Just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.
2. Are you good under pressure?
3. Who was the last person you smooched?
4. Breakfast beverage?
6. Your favorite love story?
7. Last boat-rocking makeup or beauty find under $10?
8. Milk chocolate, semi-sweet, dark or white?
10. Weekly goals:
Let’s have a good week (NO MATTER WHAT!).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,