Imagine the damage we could do if we won a sweepstakes and had to fill a gigantic, Costco-sized shopping cart with beauty products.
Just imagine… Let that stew for a second.
Meanwhile, here are some things on my latest lust list…
- Chanel Le Stylo Yeux Long-Lasting Eyeliner in 88 Noir Intense ($33).
Technically, I’m going to call this one a “need,” instead of a “want,” because I tightline every day, yo! It’s a way of life. And I just ran out of this pencil.
I’m not kidding, every single time I finish one of these pencils I’m shocked, like, what? Another one?! Don’t ask me why I don’t always have a backup.
Well…it’s because of the price.
- Also, AHHH! I’m wanting this Viseart 01 Neutral Matte Eyeshadow Palette so hard.
I’m new to the Viseart brand, but I’ve heard so many great things about it. Every single time I walk by this $80 palette, I’m like, “Shield your eyes, Karen! Walk faster! Look away!” because I’m the last person in the world who needs another matte brown eyeshadow in her life…but yet I STILL WANT IT SO BADLY YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW.
- Speaking of brown eyeshadow, this Chantecaille 3 Mermaid Eye Matte trio ($95…OMG!) has three lovely-looking matte cream shadows.
Can we just… “AHHHH!” And the clouds parted…
It has a deep neutral brown that looks like it urgently needs to be on my lids as soon as humanly possible, a soft creamy vanilla and a soft smoky gray.
- So, I’ve actually never smelled Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Eau De Parfum ($130), but it reminds me of the hotel I stayed at when I visited Milan a few years ago. They had Acqua Di Parma bath products, and they smelled so, so good. (Yes, I “borrowed” the soap, girl, and brought it home. I’m that person.)
I also want it because it’s pink. ?
- When I got my hair colored a couple weeks ago, the salon had R+Co products, so my stylist friend Alis hooked me up with some samples. She gave me this huge tub — like a big salsa container, HAHA! — of High Dive Moisture + Shine Cream, and when I’m done with it, I’m gonna spring for the full-size $27 tube, because it’s really lovely!
Basically, it’s a smoothing leave-in conditioner that moisturizes and adds shine, but it doesn’t make your hair look greasy or feel weighed down. And it smells AMAZEBALLS, kinda like Bobbi Brown Beach perfume, but without the notes of sunscreen.
I swear, R+Co products…if they sold their scents as eau de parfums, I’d be all over that.
Anywho, I also have a sample size of their Death Valley Dry Shampoo Spray, and holy wow! — it’s great too. Now I also want a $29 full-size bottle of that. It’s one of those dry shampoo sprays with a powder so fine that you don’t even see it on your roots, even if you have dark hair, and it doesn’t make my scalp itch. No greasy roots, either.
- And yeah, I’m still on that Smith + Cult train. Now, I think I need their Basis of Everything Base Coat ($18) and Above It All Top Coat ($18), partly because I want to try them, and partly because I keep having this vision of a shelf in my office dedicated to my Smith & Cult polishes, and I want to make that dream a reality.
There’s also a Viseart Blush Palette in 2 Rose Coral (also $80) calling my name.
How about you? What’s on your latest lust list? Whatchu got at the very, very top?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,