Fellow Beauty Network blogger the lovely Kia from yummy411 tagged me yesterday!
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
I kinda changed the rules a bit and did two separate lists, one beauty related and one not. What can I say? I like lists.
7 Random Beauty Related Things
1. I’m growing my hair out.
2. My favorite NARS blush is Amour.
3. I do my own pedicures.
4. At any given time there are at least 6 different bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my shower.
5. I have a weakness for powders. I own several high and low end powders including Origins Silk Screen, MAC Mystery Couture (I’m wearing this today!), Revlon Skinlights, MAC Beauty Powder, NYC Loose Face Powder …
6. I wear makeup to the gym.
7. I’m currently on the hunt for a holy grail eye makeup remover. (Got any suggestions?)
7 Random Non-Beauty Related Things
1. In college I got into a minor rollerblading accident that involved the following factors: a patch of ivy (Hedera helix, which is not the poisonous kind), a hill, a flock of ducks and a slow-moving deaf old lady. You do the math.
2. I read really, really, really fast.
3. My right leg is slightly longer than my left.
4. I frickin’ love Kentucky Fried Chicken side dishes, especially the mashed potatoes, the biscuits and the weirdly sweet corn on the cob. Sadly, I only eat there once or twice a year because I try to eat healthy.
5. I have a three octave singing range.
6. I changed my last name when I got married. My former last name is the name of a small, wine-producing village in the middle of Spain that nobody could pronounce correctly. My new last name is the name of a small, wine-producing village in the middle of France that nobody can pronounce correctly. What are the odds?
7. I got a Blackberry Pearl phone (aka THE CRACKBERRY) for my birthday, and I love it. I fear THE CRACKBERRY will soon be permanently surgically attached to my right hand. You can use it to take pictures, listen to music, check e-mails, surf the web, and oh yeah it’s a phone too, so you can call people and leave obnoxious voice messages. Not that I do that. Ever.
It’s gonna be a hot one today! Wear your sunscreen and stay cool, beauties!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,