** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, VICKIE!!!), but check back next Saturday for another Sephora giveaway.
Bonjour! It’s caturday! And don’t you wish there were such a thing as tiny baby kittens that fluttered on gossamer fairy wings? 🙂
If you’ve stopped by before, have a cup of tea, and welcome back! You know the drill. It’s the Saturday giveaway, so we’ve got all that good stuff going on, but can we talk for a moment first about the phenomenon that is SoulCycle?
I’ve never been myself, but I’ve heard from friends in New York and friends here that once you do it, you totally get into it. Honestly, I hope not…because the classes are kind of expensive. I mean $30 for one spin class? I can put on my tennis shoes and run and up and down the street for free.
Buuut they have an introductory $20 promo price, so I’m going today for the first time with my friend Mary, and we’re going to the 60-minute class, so hopefully I get my money’s worth. I just pray to the makeup gods that my butt will not be numb by the end of it.
Wish me luck, and good luck to you in the giveaway.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Best store to get free samples from?
- Who makes the best veggie burger?
- If you’re a natural brunette, have you ever gone blonde? Or the other way around if you’re a natural blonde?
- My Little Pony, or Care Bears?
- What are your five personal must-have hair products and/or tools?
- What’s your favorite kind of eyeliner (kohl pencil, gel pencil, brush-tip liquid liner, felt-tip pen, gel pot or shadow liner)?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, March 2, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,