** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, HELEN!!!), but check back next Saturday for another Sephora giveaway.
Rise and shine, morning glory! Happy caturday. 🙂 I hope you don’t mind, but I’m keeping this short. I desperately need to get some food and tea in my system, STAT.
That movie we rented last night, Top Five? Good movie. I thought Rosario Dawson and Chris Rock were great. The pacing reminds me a little of Hitch, like that kind of dating movie in a big city, but it has more layers. There’s more going on with the characters. More backstory, and more of character journey, so it’s not quite as slap-sticky. It’s still funny, though. But serious too. Tabs also liked it.
I hope you have something fun lined up this weekend. I have no idea what I’m doing today. Honestly, I haven’t gotten that far. I’m still all about that food and tea.
Good luck in the giveaway, and I’ll talk to you soon…after I’m fully caffeinated.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What’s your favorite thing about your city or town?
- What are you doing this weekend?
- Last piece of makeup you purchased online?
- Would you rock Rosario Dawson’s half-shave?
- What’s been the highlight of your week so far?
- Do you have any vices?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, March 30, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,