** THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED **
This giveaway is closed, and the winner has been contacted (CONGRATULATIONS, JEN!!!), but check back next Saturday for another Sephora giveaway.
Oh, my gosh! I loved the new Cinderella.
El Hub and I went to see it last night, and you know, I needed some of that Disney magic this week. They’ve got the whole fairytale thing DOWN. Even though it’s the same story you already know and love, that didn’t take away from it at all. Doesn’t matter how old you are, if you need a pick-me-up of goodness and light straight to your heart, go see it.
Get this: El Hub even got teary. 🙂 Ha!
In other news, your nephew is purr-turbed because we haven’t gone outside yet for our walk. I slept in a little and I’m running behind, but if I don’t take him, he will flip out. He’s already pacing around the house meowing.
What are you up to this weekend? I hope you’re doing something fun. We’re meeting some friends for dinner at a Thai place nearby tonight, and I’m really looking forward to that.
Best of luck in the giveaway, my friend. I’ll talk to you soon.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Have you ever done zip-lining or bungee jumping?
- Most eye-rolling or annoying makeup/beauty commercials?
- Have you ever been on the radio?
- Glowy skin or matte?
- What did/do your parents do for a living?
- What’s your favorite snack to have at school/work?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, March 23, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,