Like have you…
- Switched from lightweight to heavy-duty lotions or moisturizers (or vice versa)?
- Incorporated any new cold weather balms or products?
- Swapped out the bright lipsticks in your purse for deeper, darker hues?
- Changed your hair style or color?
- Picked up a new fragrance for fall?
So far — mind you, we’re early in the season — my biggest change has been to my hair, which is now a dark chocolate brown with reddish streaks.
I’ve also started wearing heavier scents, like EstÃ©e Lauder’s Modern Muse, and more dramatic eyes and lips, which Tabs affectionately refers to as my “vampire makeup.”
Hey, if I could look like Pam from True Blood, I’d totally be okay with that.
How about you? Have you made any seasonal beauty changes so far? Do you plan to if you haven’t yet? Like perhaps different products in your skincare routine? Or a new color theme to your makeup? Spill the beans.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,