1. Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow: Bonjour Credit Card Debt — Last summer Chanel brought the noise with their eyeshadow quads. They were so outstanding that I almost overlooked the singles… I’m glad I came to my senses before it was too late. 🙂
2. Lip Look: Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Leopard Lipstick — If you can get your hands on Leapard Hydrabase Lipstick, grab it up. I feel it’s my civic duty to inform coral lipstick lovers everywhere how creamy and smooth it feels on my lips.
3. 9 Things I’m Glad I Know — Ya’ll know how much I love to write lists. Among the things I’m glad I know: how to tweeze my brows and wax my ‘stache. You’d be looking at the sasquatch of beauty bloggers if it weren’t for hair removal, LOL!
4. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer Blends Great, Lasts All Day Long — If you’re new to makeup, you might be thinking, “Uh, what’s an eye primer?” Fair enough. Eyeshadow primers create a smooth layer on top of your skin to which powder and cream shadows can better affix themselves. It translates into longer-lasting eyeshadow.
5. MAC Makeup Tips: MAC Does Makeup for Music, Too — You probably already knew that MAC provides makeup and makeup artists for fashion shows all over the world, but did you know that MAC does makeup for music tours, too? To find out more about how MAC works with performers on large concerts and events, I spoke with MAC Senior Makeup Artist Jennifer Karsten.
6. Face of the Day: MAC Smokey Brown and Purple Eye — Mama always said, “When life hands you insomnia, hide your dark circles with concealer.” Okay, my mom didn’t actually say that because she doesn’t wear makeup (I know! The apple fell so far from the tree!).
7. A Few of My Favorite Crease Colors — Which crease colors would I want to be buried with in my (presumably fabulously decorated) tomb for all eternity? That’s easy: MAC Soft Brown, Soba and Sable eyeshadow, my top three go-to crease colors of all time!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. I had a good time at dinner last night with the girls. We went to Japanese. What did you end up doing?
It’s the crack of dawn here (I’m not quite functional yet), but I’ll write more as soon as I’ve had my first cup of java. Oh, how I love thee, sweet caffeine. 🙂