Greetings and good morning! Happy caturday/post-Haloween! 🙂
So, I learned two valuable lessons last night…
First, I learned that tiaras should be worn much more often than once a year, and second, I learned that Jakey-poo can look like a total psycho, and I know this because I saw Nightcrawler last night, which I liked, but yeah, it’s intense and disturbing. Jake plays a lowlife Los Angeles petty criminal (with more than a few screws loose) who realizes that he has a penchant for driving muscle cars and filming violent news.
Seemed appropriate for Halloween…
When we got home, I needed to soothe my soul, so some Gilmore Girls.
In other news, no trick-or-treaters for me. 🙁 They may have stopped by while we were at the movie, but on the bright side, now I have a tub filled with candy.
I hope you did something fun last night. Did you stay in or go out?
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- What did you do for Halloween?
- Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
- Something you’d like to learn?
- Macarons or bonbons?
- Last time you wore false lashes?
- Dr. Pepper: yes or no?
- You can enter in up to seven ways to boost your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, November 3, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). 🙂
- Full terms and conditions are available in the widget.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,