This giveaway is closed. Congrats to the winner, Liz. Thank you for entering!
So Glam Media is sponsoring a giveaway that I thought you gals might dig.
Drugstore body care line Aveeno is famous for their soothing lotions. Well, they plan to launch their first hair care line, codenamed the Nourish+ Hair Care Collection, this April.
Trying new beauty products before they go on sale is like attending an exclusive movie screening, and the giveaway’s a chance to get an early look at Nourish+.
One lucky winner will get three products from the new line — Nourish+ shampoo, the regular conditioner and the new leave-in conditioner (a $21 value).
What Aveeno says about Nourish+
- It’s revolutionary! — combining nature and science (like the Terminator) to bring damaged hair back to life in just three washes.
- The Nourish+ Nourishing Wheat Complex has a positive electrical charge that attracts the negatively charged damaged parts of the hair follicle, delivering the right amount of proteins needed to help moisturize and repair dry hair.
- The line includes Nourish + Moisturize, Nourish + Revitalize, and Nourish + Volumize shampoos and conditioners, as well as Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment ($7 each).
- At last week’s Oscars in Los Angeles, Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care Collection sponsored the Glam VIP Touch Up Lounge at the Leeza Gibbons Oscar party. Viewers received a backstage look at celeb hair touch-ups provided by Aveeno Nourish+.
How to enter
There are two ways to enter, and you can do both for two chances to win. The first involves leaving a comment here on this post — a comment about anything at all. Tell me about your worst hair style (mine was a bowl cut immediately followed by a tight poodle perm, oh the horror!), what food you’re craving right now or about your pet. The second involves signing up for my updates by email, if you haven’t already subscribed. You’ll get one email per day, exploding with sassy beauty and makeup updates!
- If you haven’t already signed up to receive Makeup and Beauty Blog daily email updates, then enter your email in the box below (or click this link).
- You may also enter by leaving a comment in the comments section at the bottom of this post (be sure to use a valid email address).
I’ll choose the winners at random among the people who enter by 11:59 PST on Friday, February 27.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,