This look may or may not have been inspired by my new favorite animal, the flamingo.
Yeah, I’ve been on a flamingo kick lately. Dang birds are just so blasted bright and springy.
Speaking of that, my makeup today! I’m wearing a soft coral and warm bronze cut-crease eye look paired with hot pink lips.
Sort of flamingo-esque, don’t you think? Especially with the head tilt? 🙂
Got a lotta Too Faced products up in the mix today…
Makeup worn in this look…
- Too Faced Sugar Pop Sugar Sweet Eye Shadow Collection ($36) — I used the shades from the Sweet & Spicy row along the top in Rock Candy, Macaron and Malted Milk Ball. FYI, the shadows in this palette exhibit some fallout, so I suggest doing your eyes first.
- Diorskin Nude Air Serum in 040 Honey Beige — on my cheeks, nose, forehead and around my mouth
- Too Faced Bronzed & Poreless Pore Perfecting Powder — bronzer
- Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation in Tan — all over the face to set my foundation
- MAC Eye Kohl in Costa Riche — water lines
- Too Faced Perfect Lips in Perfect Pink
- Too Faced Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow — mah cheeks
- Too Faced Melted Fuchsia Liquid Lipstick — kisser
- Eylure Texture No 117 — lashes (not shown)
Sometimes I think it helps to do your lips first and save your blush for last when you’re doing a colorful eye look with bright lips. I’ve noticed that when I’m doing bright colors and follow my regular routine of eyes, cheeks and then lips, I always go overboard with the blush and end up looking like that crazy auntie at the family reunion…
It’s OK though. It happens.
But still, might as well save yourself the heartache and do your blush last. I’m just sayin’.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. How’s it going today, my friend? Did you fall for any good April Fool’s pranks? Inquiring minds want to know…